Your Backstage Pass to Hotel Van Zandt
Everything from our luxurious accommodations to our amplifying amenities exudes a rough-around-the-edges kind of sophistication. Hotel Van Zandt is one of those downtown Austin hotels that brings the best boutique experience to you. We have plenty of comfortable, worn-leathery spots for you to gather before or after a night out.
Amp Up Your Experience
Discover the all-star amenities that our hotel has to offer during your stay in the vibrant city of Austin. From our rooftop urban oasis, to local songwriter showcases, we’ve got everything you need to make your stay unforgettable.
Ask Us Anything.
Want to learn more about Hotel Van Zandt? Or, just simply get in touch? Warm southern hospitality comes as second nature to us, and we love to hear from you. Send your questions, comments, or suggestions our way, and someone from our team will get in touch.
- 605 Davis Street, Austin TX 78701
- (512) 542-5300
- [email protected]
Check-in time is at 4:00 pm and check-out time is at 11:00 am – local hotel time.
The Hotel Van Zandt is a 100% non-smoking hotel. There are no smoking rooms available at the hotel.
Whether you’re plugged in or not, guests enjoy complimentary high-speed WiFi access during their stay.
Yes! In-Room Dining is available for breakfast from 7:00 am to 11:00 am and dinner is available from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Yes! Our fourth floor pool deck is an urban oasis with shaded cabanas letting you soak up the scene. Indoor and outdoor spaces blend seamlessly, so you won’t miss a beat from our stage. You’ve got vistas of Lady Bird Lake and downtown Austin all around. At night, glowing fire elements bring a camp-firey intimacy and temperature-controlled comfort to the whole scene. It all makes for a real downtown Austin retreat.
- Cabana Reservations: To reserve your Cabana please contact us via email at [email protected]
The Hotel does not have an on site spa.
Yes. A $27.95 ($32 with tax) daily guest amenity fee will be applied per room per day. This fee covers:
- Upgraded Wi-Fi throughout public spaces and guestrooms for up to five devices.
- Welcome beverage at check-in
- $10 food and beverage credit to be used at Geraldine’s, The Pool Deck or
- In-Room Dining.
- 24-hour access to the fitness center and any wellness classes offered during your stay.
- Printing services
- Unlimited calls during your stay.